Loved by all, especially by you, and of course, us. We all know how fun craps are when played in the online casino. But the downside is that there are limitations per table, that’s why many people would look for tables online that they can access anywhere, anytime. Winning Strategy in craps is one of the best feelings in the world, and today, we are going to discuss some of the best craps strategy out there. But let’s introduce Craps to beginners first.
What is Craps?
Essentially, Craps is a dice game, at times players will bet on a series of wagers or a single roll on which is the outcome of the dice. For a better understanding of the game, here are some things we recommend new players to do before playing the game.
- Check the layout and the betting options in the craps table of your choice.
- Always place your bets before the come-out roll.
- Check the odds of your bet. (This is important as probabilities always take place when placing bets.)
- Roll the dice
- All Winning wagers and bets will be paid alongside the ties.
Technically, there are two phases when you are playing craps online, The come out roll phase and the point phase. These two are the most important aspects.
- Come Out Roll Phase – The initial part of the craps game, the player’s job is to place a bet on the craps table, which are Pass and Don’t Pass. Every game has a shooter, wherein, this player aims for a 7 or 11. If these combinations show up, the Pass line wins. But if a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled, the game would be over and a new shooter will replace the current one. However, if any other number hits, it will be the point for the game.
- Point Phase – In this part, the shooter needs to roll that number, before a winning 8 for all the pass line bets to win. If accidentally they hit a 7, all bets placed in the pass line will lose. Of course, the don’t pass line bets will win in this scenario.
What is the best Craps Strategy?
Craps strategy is always integral in the game. but in our long time playing the game, the best route to take is always the low and slow strategy.
- The Low and Slow strategy is essentially the name implies, place on low bets while waiting for the next winning bet. The best bet would always be the pass line. It also has a ratio of 1:1, meaning that it pays the same as what you bet.
- Another one playing craps strategy we think is the best would be, of course, taking the safest best. The safest bets are at times the ones with the lowest house edge, meaning that they are the ones appearing more frequently than the others.
- Of course, have fun! Enjoy the actual game, control your spending, and maximize every winning possibility that there is! Everyone and everybody will surely take home something from our casino craps winning strategy.