- Player makes an ante wager plus an optional progressive jackpot bet.
- Each player and the dealer get 5 cards each. All cards are dealt face down, except one dealer card is exposed. The player may examine his own cards but sharing of information with other players is not allowed.
- Player must fold or call.
- If player folds he forfeits his cards, ante bet, and side bet (if made)
- If player calls, then he must make a wager exactly equal to twice the ante
- The dealer will turn over his other 4 cards
- The dealer must have an ace and a king or higher to qualify. In other words, the lowest qualifying hand would be ace, king, 4, 3, 2 and the highest non-qualifying hand would be ace, queen, jack, 10, 9. If the dealer does not qualify the player will win even money on his ante wager and the raise will push.
- If the dealer qualifies and beats the player, the player will lose both his ante and call bets
- If the dealer qualifies and loses to the player, then the ante will pay even money and the raise according to the posted pay table. The U.S. pay table is shown below.
- If the player and dealer tie, both ante and call bets will push.
- The progressive jackpot bet will be entirely based on the poker value of the player’s hand. Various pay tables are available
|Hand Payoff||Jackpot Bonus|
|Royal Flush200:1||100% of Jackpot|
|Four of a kind20:1||250:1|
|Three of a kind3:1||5:1|
|Ace + king1:1|